Eligible Hospitals (EHs) enrolled in the New Hampshire Medicaid program are eligible to participate in the New Hampshire Medicaid EHR Incentive Program if they meet Medicaid EHR Incentive Program requirements. Visit the Registration page to register for an incentive payment in New Hampshire.
For more information, explore these topics:
- Medicaid Eligible Hospital Types
- Medicaid Patient Volume and Average Length of Stay Eligibility
- Dual Eligibility (Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Payments)
- Eligible Hospital Supporting Documentation
- NH Medicaid EHR Incentive Payments
Select a document to obtain information on attesting for a Medicaid EHR Incentive Program payment:
- Eligible Hospital Eligibility Worksheet (Oct13) offers a spreadsheet with detailed information on each data component needed to determine Medicaid EHR Incentive Program patient volume, and average length of stay, eligibility.
- Eligible Hospital Payment Worksheet (Oct12) offers a spreadsheet with detailed information on each data component needed to determine an Eligible Hospital Medicaid EHR Incentive Program payment amount.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Excel format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.