- Medicaid Eligible Professional Types
- Medicaid Patient Volume and Hospital-Based Eligibility
- Needy Individual Patient Volume and Practice Predominantly Eligibility
- Adopt, Implement, Upgrade Supporting Documentation
- Payment Year 2 (Stage 1 Meaningful Use)
- Stage 1 Meaningful Use Supporting Documentation
Eligible Professionals must demonstrate that they have adopted; implemented; or upgraded certified EHR technology in order to receive a Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Year 1 payment.
Adopt: acquire, purchase, or secure access to certified EHR technology.
Implement: install or begin using certified EHR technology.
Upgrade: upgrade from existing EHR technology to certified EHR technology or expand the functionality of existing certified EHR technology.