Eligible Professionals (EPs) enrolled in the New Hampshire Medicaid program are eligible to participate in the New Hampshire Medicaid EHR Incentive Program if they meet Medicaid EHR Incentive Program requirements. Visit the Registration page to register for an incentive payment in New Hampshire.
This chart shows the pathway that Eligible Professionals typically use to advance through the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
The CMS Eligibility Wizard can help you determine if you qualify for a Medicaid EHR incentive payment.
For more information, explore these topics:
- Medicaid Eligible Professional Types
- Medicaid Patient Volume and Hospital-Based Eligibility
- Needy Individual Patient Volume and Practice Predominantly Eligibility
- Payment Year 1 (Adopt, Implement, Upgrade)
- Adopt, Implement, Upgrade Supporting Documentation
- Payment Year 2 (Stage 1 Meaningful Use)
- Stage 1 Meaningful Use Supporting Documentation
Select a document to obtain information on attesting for a Medicaid EHR Incentive Program payment:
- Eligible Professional Training Presentation (Oct13) offers information on eligibility criteria; supporting documentation; registration and attestation; incentive payments; and helpful resources.
- Eligible Professional Eligibility Worksheet (Oct13) offers a spreadsheet with detailed information on each data component needed to determine Medicaid EHR Incentive Program patient volume; Hospital-based/Practice Predominantly, and 50% Rule percentages and eligibility.
- Guide for Practicing at Multiple Locations Eligible professionals who practice in multiple locations must take some additional steps in attesting for the 50% Rule and calculating Meaningful Use measures.
- Eligible Professional Stage 1 Meaningful Use Reference Guide (Oct13) offers a spreadsheet with detailed information on each data component needed to determine an Eligible Hospital Medicaid EHR Incentive Program payment amount.
- Establish Practice Request Form (Oct 13) offers an instructions and a spreadsheet for practices to submit group (aggregate) patient volume.