Eligible Professionals (EPs) enrolled in the New Hampshire Medicaid program are eligible to participate in the New Hampshire Medicaid EHR Incentive Program if they meet Medicaid EHR Incentive Program requirements. Visit the Registration page to register for an incentive payment in New Hampshire.
This chart shows the pathway that Eligible Professionals may use to advance through the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
For more information, explore these topics:
- Medicaid Eligible Professional Types
- Medicaid Patient Volume and Hospital-Based Eligibility
- Needy Individual Patient Volume and Practice Predominantly Eligibility
- Group Attestation Requirements
- Adopt, Implement, Upgrade and Supporting Documentation
- Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use and Clinical Quality Measures Supporting Documentation
Guidelines and tip sheets to assist EPs in implementing the 2015 program year under Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use are currently under development and will be posted once completed.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.