Information for Eligible Professionals
Eligible Professionals (EPs) enrolled in the New Hampshire Medicaid program are eligible to participate in the New Hampshire Medicaid EHR Incentive Program if they meet Medicaid EHR Incentive Program requirements. Visit the Registration page to register for an incentive payment in New Hampshire.
This chart shows the pathway that Eligible Professionals may use to advance through the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
For more information, explore these topics:
- Medicaid Eligible Professional Types
- Medicaid Patient Volume and Hospital-Based Eligibility
- Needy Individual Patient Volume and Practice Predominantly Eligibility
- Group Attestation Requirements
- Adopt, Implement, Upgrade and Supporting Documentation
- Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use
- Public Health Reporting
- Meaningful Use and Clinical Quality Measures Supporting Documentation
Select a document to obtain information on a Medicaid EHR Incentive Program topic or access a form:
- Eligible Professional – Adopt, Implement, Upgrade Training (2016) Information on registration and attestation; eligibility criteria; supporting documentation; incentive payments; and helpful resources.
- Eligible Professional – Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use Training (2016) Information on registration and attestation; eligibility criteria; supporting documentation; incentive payments; and helpful resources.
- New Hampshire Guidelines – Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use Supporting Documentation (2016) Supporting documentation requirements for Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use.
- Establish Practice Request Form (2016) Form for group practices to submit group patient volume attestations.
- Guide for Practicing at Multiple Locations Instructions for calculating Meaningful Use thresholds for Eligible Professionals that practice in multiple locations.
- Eligible Professional Eligibility Worksheet (2016) Spreadsheet to calculate Patient Volume; Hospital-based/Practice Predominantly thresholds; and 50% Rule.
- Eligible Professional Reference Guide (2016) Program information including the registration and attestation process; meaningful use and clinical quality measures; and the Electronic Provider Incentive Payment System (ePIP).
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Excel format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.