Eligible Professionals (EPs) enrolled in the New Hampshire Medicaid program are eligible to participate in the New Hampshire Medicaid EHR Incentive Program if they meet Medicaid EHR Incentive Program requirements. Visit the Registration page to register for an incentive payment in New Hampshire.
This chart shows the pathway that Eligible Professionals may use to advance through the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
The CMS Eligibility Wizard can help you determine if you qualify for a Medicaid EHR incentive payment.
For more information, explore these topics:
- Medicaid Eligible Professional Types
- Medicaid Patient Volume and Hospital-Based Eligibility
- Needy Individual Patient Volume and Practice Predominantly Eligibility
- Group Attestation Requirements
- Adopt, Implement, Upgrade
- Stage 1 Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Supporting Documentation
Select a document to obtain information on a Medicaid EHR Incentive Program topic or access a form:
- Eligible Professional Training – Adopt, Implement, Upgrade (2014) Information on registration and attestation; eligibility criteria; supporting documentation; incentive payments; and helpful resources.
- Eligible Professional Training – Stage 1 Meaningful Use (2014) Information on registration and attestation; eligibility criteria; supporting documentation; incentive payments; and helpful resources.
- New Hampshire Guidelines for Meaningful Use and Supporting Documentation Supporting documentation and other requirements for Meaningful Use attestations.
- Guide for Practicing at Multiple Locations Instructions for calculating Meaningful Use thresholds for Eligible Professionals that practice in multiple locations.
- Eligible Professional Reference Guide (2014) Program information including an outline of the eligibility criteria and the registration, and attestation, process.
- Eligible Professional Eligibility Worksheet (2014) Spreadsheet to calculate Patient Volume; Hospital-based/Practice Predominantly thresholds; and 50% Rule.
- Establish Practice Request Form (2015) Instructions and required forms for practices to submit group patient volume attestations.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Excel format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.