Register & Attest in New Hampshire
The New Hampshire Office of Medicaid Business and Policy (OMBP) is currently processing attestations for the 2015 program year. Attestations for first-time providers, i.e., those that are attesting to Program Year 1, will be accepted effective September 27, 2016. (2016 attestations for providers that have already attested in a prior year will be scheduled once CMS publishes its latest changes to the Final Rule.)
ePIP (Electronic Provider Incentive Payment System) is the portal for the New Hampshire Medicaid EHR Incentive Program that provides incentive payments to Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals as they adopt, implement, upgrade, or demonstrate meaningful use of certified EHR technology.
For more information, explore these topics:
- Register for Payment Year 1
If you are attesting for Payment Year 1, you must first register with CMS, then wait 24-48 hours, and return to this webpage to register on ePIP (Electronic Provider Incentive Payment System).
- Register for a Payment Year other than Payment Year 1
If you are attesting for a payment in any year other than Payment Year 1, YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER WITH CMS. You can log on directly to ePIP to begin your attestation. Navigate to the CMS Registration System only if you need to update information from a previous year (such as payee, National Provider Identifier, etc.)
- ePIP Username and Password Information
Users create an ePIP account to attest for a Medicaid EHR Incentive Program payment and upload supporting documentation.
- Username: 7-digit Medicaid Provider ID. (Providers who attested in a prior year must use their 7-digit ID regardless of whether they used an 8-digit Medicaid Provider ID in the past.)
- Password: ePIP will prompt new users to create a password during the registration process.
- Providers who do not have their password but are using the same email that was used for their prior attestation(s):
- Log on to ePIP
- Click the link below the Account Information box that says, “Forgot your password? Click here to reset your password.”
- ePIP will prompt the user to enter his/her email address; 7-digit NH Medicaid number; and provider NPI.
- The user will receive an email with instructions for resetting the password.
- Providers who do not have their password AND do not have the same email that was used for their prior attestation(s):
- Send an email to info@NHMedicaidHIT.org with the provider’s full name, NPI, NH Medicaid ID, telephone number and for third party representatives that are completing the attestation on behalf of a provider, their name, title, and telephone number.
- NH Medicaid staff will verify the identity of the requestor and obtain a new email address.
- NH Medicaid staff will send an email to the user with a new password.
ePIP includes the following modules:
- Manage My Account - Review and edit personal and contact information.
- Attest - Create and maintain attestations for separate program years.
- Payments - Track payments for separate program years.
- Manage Documents - Upload and maintain supporting documents.
- EHR Cert Tool - Validate your EHR Certification ID prior to attesting.
The following TIPS will assist with registration:
- Understanding your ePIP identifiers
- Understanding your National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Understanding your Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.