- Enhanced Primary Care Rates
- About NH Medicaid
- Covered Medical Services
- Office of Medicaid Business and Policy Administration (OMBP)
- Links to Helpful Information
- Medicaid Provider Services
- NH Medicaid - Health Coverage for Children Under Age 19
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) authorized Medicaid reimbursement for eligible primary care services at parity with Medicare for calendar years 2013 and 2014. NH Medicaid primary care providers (PCPs) who meet requirements for this enhanced reimbursement for certain primary care services must complete an attestation form.
DHHS will make quarterly supplemental payments to eligible providers beginning July, 2013. Visit the OMBP Publications page to find the CPT codes that this applies to (E&M and vaccine administration) with the reimbursement rates in effect for 2013 and 2014.
Please visit the OMBP Publications page for Attestation forms and instructions for submission and Attestation deadlines.
Attestation forms may be submitted via fax, e-mail or US mail by July 1, 2013 in order to receive payment for the first quarter of 2013 (information below) in July. Incomplete forms will be returned to the provider for completion.
Please note, in anticipation of the implementation of New Hampshire Medicaid Care Management, a place for providers to include their MCO # (if available) has been provided.
Questions about the enhanced primary care rates can be directed to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax Attestation forms to: (603) 271-8431, attention: Robin
- E-mail Attestation forms to: email@example.com
- Send Attestation forms by US mail to:
NH DHHS – Office of Medicaid Business & Policy
ATTN: Robin Calley
129 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
NH Medicaid is a federal and state funded health care program that serves a wide range of needy individuals and families who meet certain eligibility requirements. The program works to ensure that eligible adults and children have access to needed health care services by enrolling and paying providers to deliver covered services to eligible recipients.
Medicaid provides payment for health care services ranging from routine preventive medical care for children to institutional care for the elderly and disabled. Covered services can include:
The program also covers services for developmentally disabled individuals and persons with acquired brain disorders, as well as services at community mental health centers.
For more information about dental services, view the Dental Services – NH Smiles Program page.
For service limitations and prior authorization requirements, please see New Hampshire Medicaid Services (Form 77L)
Please find recipient notices about benefit changes below.
- Important Notice About Medicaid Service Limits (02/01/2012)
Am I eligible for Medicaid?
- Contact the NH Medicaid Program - Use this link to contact the NH Medicaid Program with questions about assistance or client services.
|Find a dentist or a doctor in NH: (800) 852-3345, ext 4344 or (603) 271-4344|
|Transportation services in NH: (800) 852-3345, ext 3770 or (603) 271-3770|
|Translator/Interpreter services in NH: (800) 852-3345, ext 8361 or (603) 271-8361|
|Children with special needs in NH: (800) 852-3345, ext 4525 or (603) 271-4525|
|Questions about medical bills in NH: (800) 852-3345, ext 4344 or (603) 271-4344|
|Questions about benefits in NH: (800) 852-3345, ext 4344 or (603) 271-4344|
|Hearing impaired (for all services):||(800) 735-2964|
- Medical Care Advisory Comm
- OMBP Publications
- Contact OMBP - Use this link to contact the OMBP for administrative questions only. Clients requesting assistance with Medicaid services should contact the NH Medicaid Program directly.
- Health Insurance Premium Payment (HIPP) Program
- Medicaid for Employed Adults with Disabilities (MEAD) - the MEAD program is a Medicaid eligibility coverage group that allows qualified adults with disabilities who work to enroll in the Medicaid program or continue their Medicaid coverage.
- Medical Assistance
- Medicare Part D
- Prescription Drug Coverage Pharmacy Benefits Management - All recipients of the NH Medicaid program have access to prescription drug coverage. Co-pay rates apply.
- Transportation Services