- Blue Key Campaign
- Frequently Asked Questions about Refugee Resettlement
- Guidelines for the U.S. Domestic Medical Examination for Newly Arriving Refugees – 12 Guidelines developed by Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to assist State public health departments and medical professionals/clinicians in determining the best tests to perform based on evidence during routine post-arrival medical screening of refugees. Guideline topics include: General Guidelines, History & Physical, HIV Infection, Immunizations, Intestinal Parasites, Lead Screening, Mental Health, Malaria, Nutrition & Growth, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Tuberculosis, and Viral Hepatitis.
- Prominent Refugees
- Refugee Health Information Network – Multilingual health information for refugees and their health providers on a variety of topics, including: diabetes, HIV, hepatitis, mental health, dental health, lead poisoning, measles, pregnancy, hepatitis b, bed bugs, tuberculosis, and flu.
- Refugee Health Technical Assistance Center – Provides refugee health web-based information and resources.
- Think Cultural Health – Website sponsored by the federal Office for Minority Health, dedicated to advancing health equity at every point of contact, through the development and promotion of culturally and linguistically appropriate services.
Other State's Refugee Programs
- State of Iowa Bureau of Refugee Services
- State of California Department of Social Services Refugee Programs
- State of Oregon DHS Refugee Program
- State of Wisconsin Department of Children & Families Refugee Programs
- State of Idaho Office for Refugees
- State of Pennsylvania Refugee Resettlement Program
Voluntary Resettlement Agencies (volags)
The International Institute of New Hampshire in Manchester (IINH), a USCRI (US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants) affiliate
315 Pine Street
Manchester, NH 03103
Tel. (603) 647-1500
The Interfaith Refugee Resettlement Program (IRRP), a joint CWS (Church World Services), EMM (Episcopal Ministry Migration), and LSS (Ascentria Care Alliance) affiliate
Ascentria Care Alliance
261 Sheep Davis Road, Suite A1
Concord, NH 03301
Tel. (603) 224-8111