skip navigation Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
Families & Children Women Teens Adults Seniors People with Disabilities

Applicants must be in good mental and physical health and not convicted of any sexually-related crime or a crime involving moral turpitude for the 10 years immediately preceding the date of the application.

Initial License Requirements:

  • Submit a bodyworker license application and pay the required license fee;
  • Hold current certification National Certification from the appropriate association as required by RSA 328-H.

Renewal License Requirements:

  • Submit a bodyworker renewal application and pay the required license fee; and
  • Submit documentation of continuing national certification.

The regulation of Reflexology, Structural Integration, and Asian Bodywork Therapy has been moved to the
Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
Philbrook Building
121 South Fruit Street
Concord NH 03301
Phone: (603) 271-3608
Fax: (603) 271-3950
Hours Monday - Friday 8 am – 4 pm Excluding State Holidays

Translate this page


New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852

copyright 2010. State of New Hampshire