Initial License Requirements:
- Submit a dietitian's license application & pay the required license fee;
- Hold a baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the US and complete a major course of study in human nutrition, nutrition education, food and nutrition, dietetics, public health nutrition, or food systems management;
- Successfully complete a dietetic internship of no less than 900 hours, pre-professional practice program, or coordinated program with documented experience in the practice of dietetics under supervision of a registered, certified, or licensed dietitian; and
- Successfully pass the examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
Renewal License Requirements:
- Submit a dietitian license renewal application & pay the required license fee; and
- Documentation of completion of 20 hours of continuing education every two years.
Dietitian licensure has been moved to the
Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
121 South Fruit Street
Concord NH 03301
Phone: (603) 271-0602
Fax: (603) 271-6702
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am – 4 pm Excluding State Holidays