- Submit an electrology license application and pay the required license fee;
- Graduate from an electrology school with an 1,100 hour curriculum that meets the educational requirements of NH Administrative Rules;
- Pass the NH Electrology practical examination; and
- Pass the American Electrology Association written examination.
Renewal License Requirements:
- Submit an electrology license renewal application and pay the required license fee; and
- Provide documentation of 10 hours of continuing education of which five hours must be through live, didactic courses. Two of the five live hours must be in one of the following: infection control, blood-borne diseases, universal precautions, Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS) or sanitation-sterilization.
The regulation of Electrology has been moved to:
Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
121 South Fruit Street
Concord NH 03301
Phone: (603) 271-3608
Fax: (603) 271-3950
Hours Monday - Friday 8 am – 4 pm Excluding State Holidays