Applicants must be in good mental and physical health and not convicted in New Hampshire or in any other state of any crime involving violence inflicted on a person or threatened against a person, or any sexually-related crime.
Initial License Requirements:
- Submit a massage therapy license application and pay the required license fee;
- Graduate from a massage therapy school with a 750 hour curriculum that meets the educational requirements of NH Administrative Rules;
- Maintain current certification from the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork; or
- Any other nationally recognized certifying examination as difined by He-P 901.01(r)
- Maintain current Adult CPR and First Aid certifications.
Renewal License Requirements:
- Submit a massage therapy renewal application and pay the required license fee; and
- Submit documentation that 12 hours of continuing education coursework was completed in accordance with NH Administrative Rules