Background Checks for Child Care Personnel
For detailed information please click on the links below. Information regarding NH Criminal Background Checks is included in these documents.
If you have any questions about the background check process, please call us at (800) 852-3345 ext. 9025 or (603) 271-9025.
- Important Changes Letter
This letter explains recent changes to the state registry and criminal records check law.
- Applicant/Licensing LiveScan Fingerprinting
- Approved LiveScan Locations
- Challenging a FBI Criminal Record Finding
- Challenging a State of NH Criminal Record Finding – Review Saf-C 5703.12 Procedure for Correcting a CHRI
- Criminal History Record Information Authorization – CCLU 1-A
Complete this form in its entirety and bring it with you to your fingerprint appointment.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Fingerprints for Child Care Personnel in a Family Based & Center Based Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Fingerprints for Residential Child Care Programs
- Household and Personnel Form – CCLU 1-B
- RSA 170-E:7
Law requiring criminal history record checks, including fingerprints, for child care personnel and household members.
- RSA 170-E:29a
Law requiring criminal history record checks, including fingerprints, for residential personnel
- Residential Program Sworn Statement
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.