For detailed information please click on the links below. Information regarding NH Criminal Background checks is included in these documents.
If you have any questions about when or how to get fingerprints, please call us at (800) 852-3345, ext. 9025 or (603) 271-9025.
- Fingerprint Packet Cover Letter This letter explains recent changes in the fingerprint law and safety information.
- Criminal History Record Information Authorization Form & Instructions – Bring this form with you to your fingerprint appointment. It must be submitted with your fingerprints.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Fingerprints
- Household and Personnel Letter - This letter explains recent changes to Household and Personnel forms.
- Household and Personnel List - Age 17 and older
- Household and Personnel List - Age 10 to 16 years
- RSA 170:E 7– Law requiring fingerprints for child care personnel and household members.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.