For detailed information please click on the links below. Information regarding NH Criminal Background checks is included in these documents.
If you have any questions about when or how to get fingerprints, please call us at (800) 852-3345, ext. 9025 or (603) 271-9025.
- Background Check Presentation – The WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE & HOW of completing the background check process.
- Background Check Training Pamphlet
- Fingerprint Packet Cover Letter This letter explains recent changes in the fingerprint law and safety information.
- Criminal Record Release Authorization - State Only
- Criminal Record Release Authorization - FBI Fingerprints, Bring this form with you to get your fingerprint appointment. It must be submitted with your fingerprints.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Fingerprints for Child Care Personnel in a Licensed Program
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Fingerprints for Licensed Residential Child Care Programs
- Household and Personnel Letter - This letter explains recent changes to Household and Personnel forms.
- Household and Personnel List - Age 17 and older
- Household and Personnel List - Age 10 to 16 years
- RSA 170:E 7 – Law requiring fingerprints for child care personnel and household members.
- RSA 170-E:29 – Law requiring fingerprints for residential personnel
- Residential Program Sworn Statement
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.