skip navigation Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
Families & Children Women Teens Adults Seniors People with Disabilities
Direct Deposit is the electronic transfer of payments to your bank account. If you have an open child support case with the Bureau of Child Support Services (BCSS), you can apply for Direct Deposit.

How to Enroll

Complete the Authorization Agreement Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol. Once you have provided all of the requested information and signed the Agreement, mail page 1 of the Authorization Agreement to:

Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Finance-Child Support Unit (DDP)
129 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301-3857

Please do not return the Agreement to your Child Support District Office as it will unnecessarily delay processing your request. For your protection, please write "Confidential" on the outside of the envelope.

NOTE: If you would like to open a child support case with BCSS, send your request for services by email to and an Application for Child Support Services will be mailed to you. Please be sure to include your name and complete mailing address. If you would prefer to speak to someone, contact Customer Service at (603) 271-4427.

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

Translate this page


New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852

copyright 2016. State of New Hampshire