skip navigation Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
Families & Children Women Teens Adults Seniors People with Disabilities

Register for an SDU AccountMake Child Support Payments Online
Register for an Account to Pay Online

Online Services Include:

  • View & Print Coupons
  • Make Payments using the ExpertPay


Obligor: The person responsible for paying support.

It is your responsibility to keep BCSS updated with your current address and employer. You may do so by contacting your child support worker or the Central Information Unit.

  • Employer
  • Address
  • New Court Order
  • Other information as it pertains to your case

How do I provide updated information to BCSS?
Register for an e-ChildSupport Account! Enjoy easy access to your case specific information. You can submit updates for address, employers, personal information and the children using e-ChildSupport. You can also send messages to your worker.

How do I contact the Central Information Unit?
Send an email to

Please include your full name and case number or last four digits of your Social Security Number in the body of your email. To better serve you, be as specific as you can in the subject line. (For example: New Employer or Missed Payment or New Address for Obligor.) We make every effort to respond as quickly as possible to emails.

The BCSS Central Information Unit can also be reached toll free in NH at 1-800-852-3345, extension 4427 or (603) 271-4427. Please know this number receives a high volume of calls and voice mail messages are not permitted.

You can write to the BCSS Central Information Unit at:

Bureau of Child Support Services
Central Information Unit
129 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 271-4787

How Do I Make My Support Payments?
Options for making your support payments when an Income Withholding through an employer is not possible.

Make Your Payment by Check or Money Order:

  1. Make payable to NH DHHS – BCSS
  2. Make sure the number field matches the written field
  3. Include your Case ID or Member ID on payment
  4. Include Billing Coupon (if available) in envelope
  5. Send to:

Child Support Regional Processing Center
PO BOX 9502
Manchester NH 03108
Employers: Do not use the above address. Visit our Employer Information Page.

Make Your Payment with Cash through MoneyGram:

In Person:

  1. Find MoneyGram – over 39,000 U.S. agent locations inside retailers like CVS/pharmacy, Shaws, Cumberland Farms, Circle K, Walmart and thousands more!
    Find a MoneyGram location:
  2. Bring these with you:

    • Cash: enough for your payment and the MoneyGram fee ($3.99)
    • Your Account Number (Case ID or Member ID)
    • Receive Code: 14669

  3. Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment® blue form, use the red MoneyGram phone or use the MoneyGram kiosk to complete your transaction. (Payment processes may vary depending on your location. Simply ask an associate for help.)


  1. Go to
  2. In the Search field, type NH Child Supp Reg Proc Ct or 14669
  3. Click on the link that appears
  4. Follow the prompts and complete the transaction

Use your bank account and pay with Expertpay:

  1. Go to
  2. Choose ExpertPay for Obligors
  3. Register for an account
  4. Follow the prompts

Pay ONLINE or BY PHONE using a CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD with e-Childspay:

Go to e-Childspay, or call 1-866-645-6348. There is a fee of $14.95 for a payment up to $500 and 2.95% for anything over that.

Can I make payments direct to the Obligee?
Direct Payments: Direct Payment is the term used to describe when the Obligor gives the support money to the Obligee without sending it through BCSS.

If support is ordered payable through BCSS, you need to keep track and provide proof of payments you make directly to the Obligee in order to receive credit. Once you receive notice that your case is open, all payments must be submitted to the Child Support Regional Processing Center. You will receive instructions for submitting your payments. If direct payments are made after the case is set up, you may not receive credit for those payments.

How do I know if a payment I made was received?

  • Register for an e-ChildSupport Account! Enjoy easy access to your case specific information.

  • Call The Voice Response System at 1-800-371-8844. This automated system provides payment information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Information is updated nightly Monday through Thursday (not including holidays). Voice Response gives you the amount of the current payment and additional information based on the options you choose.

How long do I pay child support?
Pursuant to RSA 461-A-14, New Hampshire Child Support orders are payable until the dependent turns 18 or is out of high school, whichever occurs later; becomes married or a member of the armed services; is declared legally dependent beyond that age due to mental or physical disability; or unless the court has otherwise ordered support to continue beyond age 18.

Child Support Orders issued in another state may be payable longer. You can check the Federal Office of Child Support's Intergovernmental Website for other state's regulations for age of majority.

Your court order will not change as each dependent emancipates unless you have a "per child" order or bring your order back to court.

BCSS Child Support Worker and Attorney Responsibilities: BCSS Child Support Worker and Attorney Responsibilities: The BCSS Attorney or Child Support worker assigned to your case represents the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (Department) and does not represent you or your child(ren). The BCSS attorney or worker acts on behalf of the Department to establish paternity; to establish, enforce, and modify child and medical support orders; and (if applicable) to obtain repayment for TANF provided for your child(ren).

What can I expect during the establishment process?
Paternity & Support Order Establishment Process

What can I expect during the enforcement process?
Case Enforcement Information

How do I change my court order?
support order can only be changed by petitioning the court that issued the original support order if:

  • three years have passed since the date of the most recent order for support or
  • there has been a substantial change in circumstances

BCSS has created this "Modification Kit" Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol to help people who are not lawyers (or choose not to hire a lawyer) petition the Court for a change in the amount of their support order.

Child Support Calculator: Support is based on the NH Child Support Guidelines. The Child Support Calculator is an online tool that can help estimate the amount of payment based on financial obligations, income, number of children to receive support and the guidelines equation. To learn more or to receive a payment estimate, visit the Child Support Calculator.

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

Translate this page


New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852

copyright 2016. State of New Hampshire