skip navigation Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
Families & Children Women Teens Adults Seniors People with Disabilities

Homelessness Assistance
(For anyone age 18 or older)

If you are in need of immediate assistance dial 211 (within New Hampshire) and ask about shelters and other housing resources in your community.

Transitional Living Programs
(Temporary housing for homeless young adults)

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.





Translate this page


New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852

copyright 2016. State of New Hampshire