skip navigation Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
Families & Children Women Teens Adults Seniors People with Disabilities

Eating Establishment

Anyone wanting to manufacture, process, store or distribute food* in New Hampshire must obtain a license from the Food Protection Section by submitting an application with the appropriate fee and meet the requirements of He-P 2300, the New Hampshire Rules for the Sanitary Production and Distribution of Food.

*Except establishments in one of the self-inspecting communities Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol

Food Service License Renewals
Approximately 45 days before the expiration of your current Food Service License, you will receive a renewal application/invoice. If you did not receive this application, please contact the Food Protection office at

You may renew your license online or complete a paper application.

New or Change of Ownership Food Service Licenses
Please select the category below that best describes your business to obtain a paper application form for a new food service license:

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

Translate this page


New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852

copyright 2016. State of New Hampshire