skip navigation Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
Families & Children Women Teens Adults Seniors People with Disabilities
DHHS Home > Division of Public Health Services > Food Protection >
Renew My Current License or Certificate

Renew annual operating licenses and pay fees for all food establishments: restaurants; retail stores; dairy; beverage; and, shellfish facilities, by visiting the Food Protection licensing Online Portal.

You will need your account number and invoice number, both available on your invoice/renewal notice from Food Protection. If you do not have this document, please contact us at

Accela Search for Invoices Screen

Translate this page


New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852

copyright 2016. State of New Hampshire