303.11 Qualified Aliens Eligible Without Restriction (MAM)
The following categories of qualified aliens are eligible without restriction, if all other eligibility criteria are met:
• Noncitizens who meet the military service criteria in Section 303.07, Determining Qualified Alien Status;
• Refugees, from date of entry into the U.S. with such status;
• Asylees, from date of Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS) action to grant asylum;
• Cuban/Haitian Immigrants from date of entry into the U.S. with such status;
• Amerasian Immigrants; and
• Noncitizens whose deportation is being withheld, from the date of BCIS action to withhold deportation; and
• COFA Migrants, A citizen of the Freely Associated (COFA) States of: the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau..
Exception: Certain American Indians are eligible for medical assistance without restriction regardless of whether they are qualified aliens. See Section 303.09, Eligibility for Certain Qualified Aliens.
References: He-W 606.02, He-W 616.02, 42 CFR 435.406-407, 42 CFR 435.1008, 45 CFR 233.50, 8 USC 1611-1613, 8 USC 1641