(603) 271-9389 | firstname.lastname@example.org
NH DHHS Manchester District Office to Remain Closed on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 Due to Water Damage
Concord, NH – The NH Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has announced that its Manchester District Office, located at 1050 Perimeter Road, Suite 501 in Manchester, will remain closed to the public and staff on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, due to burst pipes caused by this weekend’s extreme cold.
DHHS continues to contact Manchester clients with in-person meetings scheduled for February 8 to provide alternative services. DHHS staff based in Manchester will continue to manage cases, process applications and perform other client-related business from other locations. The District Office is expected to resume regular operations on Thursday, February 9, 2023.
Manchester District Office clients can contact the following DHHS programs for services:
- DHHS Customer Service Center at 1-844-ASK-DHHS (1-844-275-3447)
- The Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services at (603) 271-9203
- The Bureau of Family Assistance at (603) 271-9700
- The Division for Children, Youth and Families at 603-271-6562 or 1-800-894-5533 (in-state only)
- The Division of Child Support Services at (603) 271-4427
Clients can also manage their accounts and apply for services through www.NHEASY.NH.gov.