skip navigation Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
Families & Children Women Teens Adults Seniors People with Disabilities

A Voluntary Agency (VOLAG) provides sponsorship and initial resettlement services to refugees entering the United States.

Refugee Family with CounselorIn New Hampshire there are currently three VOLAGs which contract with the US Department of State, Bureau of Population and Migration to provide services such as reception, orientation, counseling, housing, and basic health services. The following is a list of New Hampshire’s voluntary agencies:

Other Providers

  • St. Anselm College - English for New Americans Program
    St. Anselm College
    English for New Americans Program
    First Congregational Church
    508 Union St.
    Manchester, NH 03103
    Tel. (603) 622-1511
Translate this page


New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852

copyright 2016. State of New Hampshire