Child Development Bureau
The Child Development Bureau (CDB) is dedicated to enriching the lives of children and their families by:
- enhancing the quality, affordability and accessibility of high quality child care;
- increasing access to developmentally appropriate services; and
- promoting community-based programs that encourage healthy growth and development.
The CDB is also committed to supporting child care providers by:
- coordinating child care business operations;
- providing education and communication; and
- Supporting responsive customer service for providers, parents, and DHHS staff.
- Helps pay for some of the cost of child care for families;
- Helps child care providers offer quality care and services; and
- Helps families find child care that meets the needs of the child and the family online or via a Child Care Resource and Referral Agency in their community.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.