Child Development Bureau
- 2016 Market Rate Survey Executive Summary
- 2016 Market Rate Survey Power Point Presentation
- Final Report of the NH Early Care and Education Market Rate Survey for 2016
- Final Report of the NH Early Care and Education Market Rate Survey for 2014
The Child Development Bureau (CDB) is dedicated to enriching the lives of children and their families by:
- enhancing the quality, affordability and accessibility of high quality child care;
- increasing access to developmentally appropriate services; and
- promoting community-based programs that encourage healthy growth and development.
The CDB is also committed to supporting child care providers by:
- coordinating child care business operations;
- providing education and communication; and
- Supporting responsive customer service for providers, parents, and DHHS staff.
- Helps pay for some of the cost of child care for families;
- Helps child care providers offer quality care and services; and
- Helps families find child care that meets the needs of the child and the family online or via a Child Care Resource and Referral Agency in their community.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.