Children and Families
The following DHHS health programs and services for children and families are covered by NH Medicaid. Visit the following programs to learn more about the services offered, eligibility and how to apply.
- Dental Services: provides children enrolled in Medicaid with preventive, restorative and orthodontic dental care and services.
- Health Insurance Premium Payment Program: Individuals who are eligible for any of the various Medicaid programs and who have access to other health insurance plans may be eligible for the HIPP Program.
- Low-Income Families with Children: for families that are eligible for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) but due to being over income or resources, or the family not wishing to apply for a cash payment, are requesting medical assistance only.
- Unemployed Parent: This state funded program provides unemployed or underemployed households with Medicaid Medical Coverage.
- Medical Coverage for Pregnant Women (MCPW): for pregnant women of any age whose income is no higher than 185% of the federal poverty income limits. Includes mother and child after birth.