The Glencliff Home is a long-term medical care facility that offer a supervised, safe, therapeutic environment for the developmentally disabled, and/or mentally ill population.
Glencliff Home strives to provide a continuum of services for New Hampshire's developmentally disabled, and/or mentally ill population in a home-like atmosphere with an emphasis on independence, dignity, and acceptance.
We offer long term medical care in a supervised safe therapeutic environment, while ensuring the highest quality of life as possible.
We are nestled on the side of Mount Mooselauke in the North Country and provide the highest quality psychiatric and medical services available. Our Medical Director, Robert Wendling, MD, associated with Dartmouth Medical School, utilizes many modalities to treat our residents. We also offer social services, activities, hair salon services, laundry and housekeeping services daily.
In order to be eligible for admission to Glencliff you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 60 years of age or older. If you are younger and require our services, there is a waiver process with the Medical Director and Administrator determined by He-M 701.03 1-3.
- Be referred by a Community Mental Health Center or an area agency.
- Meet the requirements for Long Term Care that identifies GHE as the least restrictive environment and providing the level of medical care the person requires.
- Have Preadmission Screening and Annual Resident Review (PSARR) approval.
- Have a severe and persistent mental illness or developmental disability that necessitates GHE rather than any other nursing home.
- Not require acute psychiatric care on a daily basis.
- Be a resident of the state of New Hampshire.