Contracts & Procurement Opportunities
Requests for Proposals and/or Requests for Information to provide services or operate programs to meet DHHS needs.
The Contracts Unit exists to create agreements that:
- Are legally binding;
- Are compliant with state and federal law;
- Clearly describe the services to be provided; and
- Hold the vendor accountable to provide those services.
- All contracts, grants, and other awards are effective only upon approval of the Governor and Executive Council. Services or goods should not be provided on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Services, under any circumstances, in advance of Governor and Executive Council approval. If the Governor and Executive Council rejects a contract, grant, or other award, then the agreement is not effective and the Contractor cannot be paid for any services or goods provided.
- On April 4, 2022, the federal government changed its official entity identifier from the DUNS Number to the new Unique Entity ID, generated by SAM.gov. As a result of this transition, both prime and sub-awardees must acquire a SAMS ID to report accurately in FSRS.gov. Entities that already have a Unique Entity ID can find it by going to FSD.gov.