Critical Time Intervention
Critical Time Intervention (CTI) is a no-cost, intensive care transition program that connects people to services and supports in their home communities upon discharge from a psychiatric inpatient setting.
CTI coaches work with participants to develop goals as they prepare to return home, and continue to support them throughout the first nine months following discharge.
Participants in the program receive intensive support at the beginning of program, which gradually decreases as they grow more comfortable working with the connections created within their communities.
CTI Teams are currently located at:
- Riverbend Community Mental Health
- Northern Human Services
- Center for Life Management
- Community Partners
- Monadnock Family Services
- The Lakes Region Mental Health Center
- West Central Behavioral Health
- The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Greater Nashua Mental Health Center
- Seacoast Mental Health Center