Pandemic Related Benefits Changes
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has provided flexibilities in the nutrition and medical assistance programs offered to New Hampshire residents. Based on legislation passed by Congress in December 2022, these benefits flexibilities will be ending. Emergency SNAP benefits will end after the February, 2023, payment, and continuous Medicaid coverage will end on March 31, 2023.
- NH Employment Security employment and job training information
- 211 NH
- New Hampshire Family Resource Centers
- Your local Community Action Agency
- Your local Community Mental Health Center
- Your local Area Agency
- STABLE-NH is New Hampshire's savings plan for individuals with disabilities. These investment accounts are tax-free, are used for disability-related expenses, and do not affect federal needs-based aid such as Medicaid.
- Affordable Connectivity Program - The Affordable Connectivity Program is a Federal Communications Commission benefit program that helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare and more.