(603) 271-9389 | email@example.com
NH DHHS Claremont District Office Is Closed on Monday, February 6, 2023 Due to Water Damage
Concord, NH – The NH Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has announced that its Claremont District Office, located at 17 Water Street, Suite 301 in Claremont, will be closed to the public and staff on Monday, February 6, 2023, due to burst pipes caused by this weekend’s extreme cold.
DHHS is contacting Claremont clients with in-person meetings scheduled for February 6th to provide alternative services. DHHS staff based in Claremont will continue to manage cases, process applications and perform other client-related business from other locations. The District Office is expected to resume regular operations on Tuesday, February 7, 2023.
Claremont District Office clients can contact the following DHHS programs for services:
- DHHS Customer Service Center at 1-844-ASK-DHHS (1-844-275-3447)
- The Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services at (603) 271-9203
- The Bureau of Family Assistance at (603) 271-9700
- The Division for Children, Youth and Families at 603-271-6562 or 1-800-894-5533 (in-state only)
- The Division of Child Support Services at (603) 271-4427
Clients can also manage their accounts and apply for services through www.NHEASY.NH.gov.