(603) 271-9389 | PIO@dhhs.nh.gov
NH DHHS Claremont District Office to Remain Closed through April 14, 2023 Due to Water Damage
Concord, NH – The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services’ (DHHS) Claremont District Office, located at 17 Water Street, Suite 301 in Claremont, will remain closed through Friday, April 14, 2023. Work continues to repair water damage caused by burst pipes after extreme cold earlier this winter.
To provide an in-person experience for Claremont clients during the closure, the Bureau of Family Assistance (BFA) will continue to staff a pop-up lobby at the NH Employment Security (NHES) office, located at 404 Washington Street in Claremont, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The BFA staff located at the temporary site will be able to answer client questions, process paperwork and schedule appointments.
Additionally, DHHS is notifying Claremont clients of the continued DO closure and will provide alternative services as necessary. DHHS staff based in Claremont will continue to serve clients from other locations to manage cases, process applications, and assist with other client-related business.
Claremont District Office clients can contact the following DHHS programs for services:
- DHHS Customer Service Center at 1-844-ASK-DHHS (1-844-275-3447)
- The Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services at (603) 271-9203
- The Bureau of Family Assistance at (603) 271-9700
- The Division for Children, Youth and Families at 603-271-6562 or 1-800-894-5533 (in-state only)
- The Division of Child Support Services at (603) 271-4427
Clients can also manage their accounts and apply for services through https://nheasy.nh.gov/#/.
DHHS will provide an update on the reopening date for the Claremont District Office as more information becomes available.