(603) 271-9389 | email@example.com
NH DHHS Claremont District Office to Remain Closed through March 15, 2023 Due to Water Damage
Concord, NH – The NH Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has announced that its Claremont District Office, located at 17 Water Street, Suite 301 in Claremont, will remain closed through Wednesday, March 15, 2023. The water damage caused by burst pipes after recent extreme cold requires additional repair work. DHHS will provide an update on the reopening date for the Claremont District Office prior to March 15th.
To provide an in-person experience for Claremont clients during the closure, the Bureau of Family Assistance (BFA) will locate staff at the NH Employment Security (NHES) office located at 404 Washington Street in Claremont, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The BFA staff located at the NHES Claremont office will be able to answer client questions, process paperwork and schedule appointments.
Additionally, DHHS is contacting Claremont clients with in-person meetings to provide alternative services as necessary. DHHS staff based in Claremont continue to serve clients from other locations to manage cases, process applications, and assist with other client-related business.
Claremont District Office clients can contact the following DHHS programs for services:
- DHHS Customer Service Center at 1-844-ASK-DHHS (1-844-275-3447)
- The Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services at (603) 271-9203
- The Bureau of Family Assistance at (603) 271-9700
- The Division for Children, Youth and Families at 603-271-6562 or 1-800-894-5533 (in-state only)
- The Division of Child Support Services at (603) 271-4427
Clients can also manage their accounts and apply for services through www.NHEASY.NH.gov.