Food Establishments

Information and resources for establishments wanting to obtain a license to manufacture, process, store or distribute food

Anyone wanting to manufacture, process, store or distribute food* in New Hampshire must obtain a license from the Food Protection Section by submitting an application with the appropriate fee and meet the requirements of the New Hampshire Rules for the Sanitary Production and Distribution of Food.

*Except establishments in one of the self-inspecting communities 

Food Service License Renewals

Approximately 45 days before the expiration of your current Food Service License, you will receive a renewal application/invoice. If you did not receive this application, please contact the Food Protection office at (603) 271-4589 or email

You may renew your license online or complete a paper application.