Public Health Services Contact Directory

A list of contacts within the Division of Public Health Services

Have a question for the Health Officer Liaison Program? Not sure who your local health officer is?

Send an email to

Have a question for the Immunization Program?

Email or call 603-271-4482

Food Establishment License

For information on obtaining a food establishment license, contact: the Food Protection Program by email at, or by phone at 603-271-4589.

Radiology Machine Registration

For information on how to get your radiology machine registered or inspected, or to be licensed to handle radioactive material, contact:

Lead Contractor License

For information regarding the licensing of lead contractors, contact the Healthy Homes and Lead Poisoning Prevention Program by email at, or call 1-800-897-LEAD (5323) within New Hampshire or 603-271-4507.