Medicaid Fee for Service
Information regarding Medicaid Fee for Service
Medicaid Fee for Service is a Medicaid benefits pathway for individuals who are not mandatory enrollees of Medicaid Care Management (MCM). Access to services is through providers who are enrolled in NH Medicaid. Show your Medicaid ID card each time you receive services. Providers need to know you have NH Medicaid in order to know which health care services are covered.
Medicaid Covered Services
For a list of NH Medicaid Fee For Service benefits, visit the Medicaid page or review Form77L. If you have any questions or are unsure if a service is covered by Medicaid Fee for Service, contact the DHHS Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-844-ASK-DHHS (1-844-275-3447) and select option 3 (TDD Relay Access: 1-800-735-2964), Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. ET.
Find a Provider
To find a NH Medicaid provider, visit the New Hampshire MMIS Health Enterprise Portal, and click on find a healthcare provider.
Interested in Applying?
To find out if you are eligible for NH Medicaid, visit NH EASY. NH EASY is an EASY, fast, and private way to look at, and manage, your benefits online. You may apply for all types of assistance we offer, including cash, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and child care.
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Program
Beginning May 1, 2022, NH Medicaid recipients who are in the state’s Fee for Service program get their transportation services through Coordinated Transportation Solutions (CTS). (Questions regarding mileage reimbursement for trips that occurred prior to May 1, 2022 can be directed to One Call's Billing Department at 1-855-431-9060.)
Use the NH Medicaid Non-Emergency Transportation Program if you need a ride to, or help paying for gasoline to travel to a NH Medicaid covered service. Please call at least 48 hours in advance to request a ride. Have your Medicaid ID number, which is on your blue Medicaid card, and appointment information available when you call CTS at 1-844-259-4780 (TDD: 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2964) Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. EST.
How do I get reimbursed for mileage to NH Medicaid Services?
- Enroll in the Family and Friends Mileage Reimbursement Program. You will be paid for your mileage from your home to your Medicaid covered service and back to your home.
- If you are unable to drive yourself, family and friends can enroll in the program and you will be paid for mileage to Medicaid covered services.
- You must call CTS at least 48 hours in advance of the trip if you want to be reimbursed for mileage. Have your Medicaid ID number, which is on your blue Medicaid card, and appointment information.
- You must complete a Medicaid Transportation Reimbursement Form for each approved trip. Print the form from this site or contact CTS at 1-844-259-4780 (TDD: 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2964) for forms to be mailed to you.
- Using the instructions printed on the Medicaid Transportation Reimbursement Form, complete the form, and bring it to your medical appointment for the provider to complete. You then need to mail, scan and email, or fax the completed form to CTS as specified on the form.
Individuals enrolled in Medicaid Care Management should call their health plan’s transportation phone number listed on the back of their health plan Member Identification Card.
- Contact the DHHS Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-844-ASK-DHHS (1-844-275-3447) (TDD Relay Access: 1-800-735-2964), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
- Contact your local District Office.
- Review the Program Fact Sheet
- Visit Related Resources for additional eligibility information.
Our Mailing Address is:
Division of Medicaid Services
NH Department of Health & Human Services
129 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301