NHH Patient, Family & Community Education Resources
Brochures and informational links for NHH patients, family members, and the community.
Brochures and resources about some of the services available at New Hampshire Hospital. Many of these brochures are given to patients and guardians in patient handbooks upon admission.
- American Medical Association
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA) - DBSA envisions wellness for people who live with depression and bipolar disorder.
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth - Physicians at New Hampshire Hospital are affiliated with the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
- Mayo Clinic Health Oasis
- MEDLINEplus Health Information
- My Personal Health Record (PHR) - A Personal Health Record (PHR) is a tool that you can use to collect, track and share past and current information about your health or the health of someone in your care.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - The nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, NH - NAMI NH is a statewide, grassroots non-profit comprised of a network of affiliate chapters and support groups, staff and volunteers that provide information, education and support to all families and communities affected by mental illness.
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Mental Health
- No Kidding? Me Too! - No Kidding? Me Too! is a 501(c)(3) public charity, whose purpose is to remove the stigma attached to brain disease through education and the breaking down of societal barriers.
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration - SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities.