Introduction to NHCarePath for NH citizens and business partners
In New Hampshire, there are many paths available to help people of all ages live better in their communities. NHCarePath partners provide a range of information, assistance, and care throughout New Hampshire including services such as: caregiver resources, services for individuals who are aging or disabled, assistance with maintaining independent living, and mental health counseling.
NHCarePath is a collaborative approach between key business partners in order to improve client experience with accessing services in NH. NHCarePath key business partners are:
- Area Agencies offering Developmental Services
- Community Mental Health Centers which make up the NH Community Behavioral Health Association.
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
If you’re a caregiver, family member, older adult, or a person living with a disability, you are invited to call ServiceLink at 1 (866) 634-9412 to find assistance with your individualized needs.
What do you need assistance with?
- Support for people who are older or have physical disabilities
- Caregiver supports
- Financial assistance
- Home care
- Supportive housing/Community living
- Mental, emotional or behavioral health
- Personal and legal rights
- Long-term-care planning
- Drug or alcohol concerns
- Transportation needs
- Supports for developmental disabilities and acquired brain disorders
- Supports for veterans and military families