NH Immunization Information System
New Hampshire Immunization Information System (NHIIS) is a secure, statewide, web-based system that connects and shares immunization information among public clinics, private provider offices, local health departments, schools, hospitals, and other health care facilities that administer immunizations and provide medical care to New Hampshire residents.
NHIIS is authorized in accordance with RSA 141-C:20-f and managed by the New Hampshire Immunization Program (NHIP).
- To improve the immunization status of all New Hampshire residents by having a consolidated system of immunization information, available to health care providers, school nurses and families.
- To remind patients to receive all recommended immunizations in a timely manner and to provide patients with information about routinely recommended immunizations;
- To ensure appropriate management and use of vaccines distributed by the NHIP; and,
- To control communicable diseases by assisting in the identification of individuals who require immediate immunization/vaccination in the event of a disease outbreak.
Goals and Objectives
- To capture 100% of the vaccinations provided to patients within the state.
- To maintain the confidentiality and security of all patient information received in the NHIIS.
- To support schools and child care centers to comply with immunization reporting requirements
- To provide all registered health care providers access to comprehensive patient immunization records within the NHIIS.