Make a Child Support Payment

Information on how to pay child support.

Option 1: Make Your Payment by Check or Money Order:

  1. Make payable to NH DHHS – BCSS 
  2. Make sure the number field matches the written field
  3. Include your Case ID or Member ID on payment
  4. Include Billing Coupon (if available) in envelope
  5. Send to: Child Support Regional Processing Center PO BOX 9502 Manchester NH 03108

Employers: Do not use the above address. Visit our Employer Page.

Option 2: Make Your Payment with Cash through MoneyGram IN PERSON:

  1. Find MoneyGram– over 39,000 U.S. agent locations inside retailers like CVS/pharmacy, Shaws, Cumberland Farms, Circle K, Walmart and thousands more!.
  2. Bring these with you: 
    1. Cash: enough for your payment and the MoneyGram fee ($3.99)
    2. Your Account Number (Case ID or Member ID)
    3. Receive Code: 14669
  3. Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment® blue form, use the red MoneyGram phone or use the MoneyGram kiosk to complete your transaction. (Payment processes may vary depending on your location. Simply ask an associate for help.)

Option 3: Make Your Payment with Cash through MoneyGram ONLINE:

  1. Go to MoneyGram website
  2. Click on Pay Bills on top banner
  3. In the Search field, enter 14669 or New Hampshire Child Support
  4. Click on Pay Bill in red oval
  5. Follow the prompts and complete the transaction

Option 4: Use your bank account and pay with Expertpay:

  1. Go to ExpertPay website 
  2. Choose ExpertPay for Obligors
  3. Register for an account
  4. Follow the prompts


Contact Information