Vital Records Privacy Board for Health-related Research
The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (NH DHHS) convenes the NH Vital Records Privacy Board (VRPB) for Health-related Research that reviews proposals for research on human subjects requesting identifiable vital records (birth, death, fetal death, marriage and divorce).
The VRPB is established within the NH DHHS under the authority of RSA 126:24-e and operates in accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding between the NH DHHS and the New Hampshire Department of State (DOS), Division of Vital Records. The VRPB operates to review requests for vital records information for the purposes of conducting health-related research and to ensure that no release of vital records information for health-related research will occur until approved by the VRPB.
CANCELLED: Monday, January 23, 2023 Meeting, at 9:30 AM- Due to weather conditions
Next Meeting: TBA
29 Hazen Drive, Room 312, Concord, NH
- Members of the public can access the meetings through the information provided on the posted agenda.
- Meeting minutes may be obtained by submitting an email request to: email@example.com
NH Vital Records Privacy Board for Health-related Research Forms
Health Statistics & Informatics provides access to confidential data to qualified researchers demonstrating a direct and tangible non-commercial health related interest after VRPB approval. Health Statistics & Informatics performs preprocessing of large data sets to provide data of interest to a researcher.
- Application for Access to Confidential Vital Records Data for Health-Related Research
- Application for Access to Confidential Vital Records Data for Health-Related Research (Fillable Word)
- Request for Continued Use of Confidential Data
- Request for Continued Use of Confidential Data (Fillable Word)
- Notice of Termination of Use of Confidential Data
- Notice of Termination of Use of Confidential Data (Fillable Word)