Provider Information and Resources
Information and resources for providers who provide services or wish to provide services to individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the State of New Hampshire
Information on this page will be continuously updated as resources become available.
If accommodations are required for communication access such as interpreters, CART (captioning), assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services, please contact Peggy Sue Greenwood at email@example.com or (603) 271-5034. At least 5 business days advance notice is requested in order to assure availability; requests made fewer than 5 days prior to the event will attempt to be accommodated but cannot be guaranteed.
Becoming a Medicaid-Enrolled Provider in New Hampshire
Under federal regulations from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), providers must have the option to bill for services directly through the State’s Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) or use a third-party biller.
All providers providing services, including all Area Agencies, for individuals under the Developmental Disabilities (DD) Waiver, In-Home Supports (IHS) Waiver, and/or Acquired Brain Disorder (ABD) Waiver must be a Medicaid enrolled provider, whether they intend to bill directly or not.
- Visit NH’s MMIS Health Enterprise Portal to submit an application
- Entities interested in being a trading partner will also need to go through the enrollment process
- Direct Bill Memo to Providers - August 2022
- Provider Enrollment Reference Presentation - Fall 2022
- Provider Enrollment FAQ - Fall 2022
- 2022 Provider Enrollment Webinar Recording
- 2020 Provider Enrollment Webinar Recording
- BDS Waiver Services (Specialties)
- MMIS Claims Submission Overview
- MMIS Claims Submission Overview Recording
- List of Medicaid Enrolled Trading Partners
Please visit the DHHS Medicaid Provider Relations page for additional information and resources for providers of NH Medicaid-covered services.
Licensing & Certification in New Hampshire
Visit the New Hampshire Office of Professional Licensure and Certification for information about licensing and certification for information on licensing of professionals such as physicians, nurses, optometrists, psychologists, pharmacists, etc.